The freedom of the open road, the wind in your hair, travelling under your own power,rising to the challenge or just having a relaxing cycling tour, its all great fun that will give you memories you will not forget.
Self-guided cycling holidays and tours are a fantastic way to explore, giving you a fantastic opportunity to see the countryside you did not know existed, get lungs full of fresh air and enjoy the company and banter with your friends and family.
The hardest bit is the planning that needs to be done beforehand – which is where we come in !
From the classic Whitehaven to Tynemouth C2C,a visit to North Wales for a white knuckle downhill weekend or a family day out to Clumber Park we can provide help, support and advice for you and your group.
What we provide:
- Transport for up to 8 riders , bikes and kit.
- Route advice.
- Training and tour preparation plan
- Support during your ride.
- We can ride with you on your route.
- Advice on accommodation and food stops on the routes.
- Bike preparation and advice on the correct kit needed for each tour.